Chinweotito Ehiogu was reportedly electrocuted in the church premises while the Sunday service was going on at Dominion Grace Christian Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State, Punchng reports.
He was said to have died while attempting to rescue another member of the church, Chidiebere, who was allegedly trapped by an unclad wire connected to the church’s generator. Chidiebere, who was barefooted, was also affected by the electrocution.
A source said the victims were immediately taken to a hospital, where Chinweotito was confirmed dead, while Chidiebere was revived. He added that the remains of Ehiogu was later brought back to the church for series of prayers. The G.O of the church, Pastor Simeon Chibuzor, who confirmed the incident, described it as unfortunate.
Like Us on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details